Friday, March 27, 2009

What the camera saw

Sometimes I go to upload a picture from my camera and find lots of pictures I didn't take and sometimes ones I know nothing about! Here are a few I found today: C showing what six year old teeth are like. Lots of different teeth in various stages of loss and growth. Pretty fun stage, I think.




Here is E playing on dh's computer. She has about five educational sites she likes to visit and she's pretty good at finding them on the 'net.




Pictures like this one of S always interest me. She's standing on the bunkbed ladder that has been put up against her sisters' bedroom window. Hmmm. I didn't know about this one.




Okay, I'm being very brave to put these last two pictures up because they show how old I'm getting and how well I haven't aged. ~sigh~ They also show that when baby Zachariah visits it's not all sweetness and light. Imagine that--he acts like a normal baby!




These two were taken a week ago. He's getting stronger and more interactive every time I see him.








1 comment:

  1. LOL on the window pic.....teehee....

    It's kind of confronting isn't it? to see ourselves as others see us.I swear I still think I look 18.(if only!!!ROFL)
    Good to see Zachariah is doing the usual baby stuff.LOL

    ReplyDelete