Saturday, March 14, 2009

Better

I cracked the whip over the backs of some girls and the house looks better. Okay, no whip, but I sent their friend home and kept bringing them back and back and back to the task. I threatened to throw away any boxes of assorted junk they had stashed and since I have in the past, they knew I meant it. They even got that taken care of. They cleared the floors enough that I could vacuum and then I steam cleaned the bedrooms and the living room area rug. It's amazing how much mud you pour into the toilet after using one of those things. I have two loads of laundry in progress and that always makes me feel better.

C was invited to a swimming pool birthday party, then all of us were invited to join the birthday group at Pizza Hut for pizza and birthday cake. I thought that was really nice of the mother to invite us. Pizza Hut pizza is my favorite. :-)

1 comment:

  1. wowowo.a cleaning fit followed by PIZZA!!!!!!!yummmooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete