Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm going to be one of "those" grandmas :-)

You know, the ones who are always trying to get you to look at pictures of their fabulous grandchildren, LOL. I like this modern version of the wallet full of pictures because this way anyone can choose to look or not and I'll never know! Although my map does show quite a few visitors from Seoul. (To my Korean friends: that last sentence was a fragment and not a full sentence, but I know you know that ;-) )

Holly came by last night to show the baby to his grandpa and three aunts. They were all properly impressed at his cuteness.

Look at the lovely afghan. My mother crocheted it for Zachariah (that's what Holly is calling him these days) and it is done in my absolute favorite denim blue colors. I wish I had one big enough to wrap myself up in, I like it so much.

3 comments:

  1. he is gorgeous and so is the blanket(thats what we would call it here.)
    He is precious adn you can talk about him all you like!!!

    aussie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the club of doting grammas, Katie. But you have a distinct advantage over me...you are there, and I am not. Boy, do I ever feel that emptiness, too. Just enjoy every single moment you have with him and all your other family members. There's nothing as certain as change, and you never know when they will be gone away, and you will be left yearning to have them back in your arms again. As far as the photo bragging, I have already sensed from others that enough is enough, and am trying to use proper discernment before I get going on it. But take note of one of my recent posts on this very subject...Can't Get Enough of Calvin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, enough is NOT enough!! Post all the pictures of Calvin and your six big sweeties you want. I love to see them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete