Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving dinner is half cooked!

. . . and there is still a day to go!  I got some ideas from this handout on a blog I read.

The celery and onions are sauteed for the dressing and in the fridge now . . . .

The handout tells how to make your own brown-n-serve rolls, so I did that and they're in the fridge awaiting tomorrow's browning . . . .
The sweet potato casserole is ready to go into the oven (along with its tasty topping of s'more marshmallows) . . . .
One of my favorite "salads" is chilling . . . .
And the can of cranberry sauce is cold as well.
On the counter I have all the sugar and spices mixed for the pumpkin "cake" I'm making in the morning, the potatoes waiting to be boiled and mashed, and in the fridge is the small turkey.  You can see it next to the pink "salad."  In the freezer are two pies: cherry and Key Lime.

Can you tell I'm excited for my favorite holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment