Sunday, August 26, 2012

What would you do if you won $1 million?

Sadly, a million dollars isn't nearly as much as it used to be, but what would you do with a million dollars if it were given to you?
 
First, I would pay a 10% tithing to my church, so I'd have $900,000.
 
Second, I'd pay off my house and the rental properties we own.  That would leave me with $400-500,000.
 
Third, I'd buy a version of the car below.  That's a '78 and I'd want one about that vintage, although charcoal gray would be my preference, or perhaps white.  Not red and certainly not orange or yellow. 
 
 
Next I'd buy some reasonable gifts for my family members.
 
Last, I'd put money aside the the children's education.  It would be a relief to know I had enough money to pay for their tuition if they went to a moderately-priced college.
 
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment