Friday, August 24, 2012

How my camera got me a free package of tortillas

That probably isn't the typical title of a blog post, but it's true; I'm going to tell you about it.

Here is the picture:
When I scanned my tortillas they came up as $2.17 - 0.18 = $1.99.  Uh uh.  I paid anyway, but then went directly to the shelf and since I just happened to be carrying my camera in case I came across something interesting to photograph and post here, I just took a picture of the shelf tag.

Next stop was Customer Service and I just showed her my camera with the picture of the tag and she immediately refunded all my tortilla money.  I like that Fry's does that when you catch them in a mistake. :-)

See next week's menu on Sunday to see what I bought the tortillas for.

No comments:

Post a Comment