Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moving . . . .

My stress level is pretty high right now. Tomorrow I have to pack up everything we'll need for a week or so and get it to where I can put it right into the car to keep the movers from doing anything with it. I've had only one person say, "Let me know if you need anything" and I'm considering having him either take the girls to the Boys and Girls Club activity on Tuesday or hold down the fort here while I run them over. Having a fun activity to go to would make life easier for the girls as well as keep them from being underfoot here. Dh arrives here late Tuesday so the rest of the week should be better.

Tuesday morning I have to disconnect my computer. I'm going to look around Walmart tomorrow to see if there are some cable tags that would make it easier to reconnect everything to the right places upon setting them up in the new house. Like most family computers, ours are a mess of cords everywhere in the back. At least they've been cleaned recently so there won't be as many dust bunnies as there could be. :-)

The girls and I cleaned up the back yard yesterday so that is ready for the movers to pack up. Tomorrow will be the final push to get extraneous things put with like items--kids' book with kids' books, sewing supplies with sewing supplies, canning things with canning things, etc. I know it will be months, if not years before I see some of my things again, so I'm hoping if they are at least all together I'll have a better chance of finding things I need.

Sure hope everything goes according to plan for the final purchase of the house we are working on . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment