Friday, June 5, 2009

Hannah Montana Camp

Late last week C brought home a flyer from school advertising a cheerleading and dance camp being put on by the local Catholic high school's cheerleading squad. I knew without a doubt the girls would love this camp, so I signed them up. It was Monday-Thursday mornings this week and yesterday was the final program for the parents to come watch. Why don't I have pictures from that? I took two batteries out of the charger and unfortunately, they were the ones that don't work. Boohoo. To avoid that problem in the future, those two batteries are now in the trash can you see behind E there in the second picture.


The theme of the camp was "Hannah Montana" and each girl used a guitar as part of her performance. They also got T-shirts and helium balloons weighed down by a goodie bag the last day.


This is the first time my girls have done an extracurricular activity like this and I'm looking forward to more!


1 comment: