Friday, July 5, 2013

A few seasonal questions

  • What is top of mind for you at this time of year?
  • The heat!  It is really hot in my part of the country and my house is hard to cool.

  • What, if anything, do you have upcoming that you are starting to think about or plan for?
  • My children go back to school in less than a month, so I'm starting to think about new clothes (middle school!) and new schedules with these children in more than one school for the first time ever.

  • What, if anything, is on your to-do list this time of year that is different than your list from other times of year?
  • I have more library visits and kid-centered activities on the schedule at this time of year.  I also do my best to avoid using my oven, so we eat a little differently in the summer and I'm always looking for new oven-less dinners.
    The two middle schoolers running errands with me in the heat.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment