Sunday, December 16, 2012

Small Christmas Decorations II

A couple of days ago I showed the 2D decorations and today it's the 3D ones.

This is a length of ribbon and some little clothes pins decorated with printed paper I made to display Christmas cards and pictures.  One of my regular readers has one too.
Carolee made Frosty for me about 15 years ago.  He's painted wood.
Bonnie gave this to me for Christmas about 15 years ago.  I think she bought it, but I think it is hand drawn and/or colored.
This little angel hasn't survived the years very well.  Either that or I didn't glue her hair down very well when I made her about 18 years ago.  Eh--messy hair--fits our household.
My mother gave this cute mouse to me for Christmas one year when I was in high school.  I thought it a bit unusual a gift at that time, but I remember she told me the face was hand painted and the artist was famous for these kind of figures.  I have had it ever since, even taking it to college with me and displaying it in my student apartments.  She is made of felt and has wire in the arms, legs, and neck and is poseable.  She's about 6" high.  Oh, and my dd Holly said she was scared of it when she was younger.  I never knew that until recently!  It's my favorite 3D Christmas decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment