Friday, December 7, 2012

A package from Australia!

I think the stamps are really pretty.  No postmark, so I don't know how long this package was in transit.  My experience says less than a week.

Next I pulled out a Christmas card, picture, and letter.  Trust me, no one else will send me a Christmas card with a summer kangaroo on it this year!  And LOOK at those girls--aren't they lovely?  I've "known" them since shortly after the younger ones (twins) were born and I can't believe how grown up they are.
And then look what I found inside the package: herbal tea.  Lots of it.
Twinings, Lipton, Tetley.  There is not a single flavor here I have ever tried in herbal tea, so you can bet when I'm up early (early!) at work in my home office, I'm going to have a cup of herbal tea in my hand.  And unlike in Australia, it's cold here this time of year and I get up about an hour and a half before the heat kicks on.

I want to mention one other thing.  When I was going through a very difficult time about four years ago, the same friend sent me several packages with numerous packets of herbal tea to comfort me.  I really appreciated it then and it gives me warm memories now.

Thank you, L!!



No comments:

Post a Comment