Thursday, December 6, 2012

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children




I finished my book club book . . . a month early.  I didn't realize the December book club had been postponed until January, but I'm still glad I got the book and finished it early.

I was going to buy the book, but found out it's available only in hardback and I didn't want to spend hard back money, even at the used bookstore.  So I did the obvious . . . I downloaded it from the library.  Neat, huh?

And after I read it I was even happier I hadn't bought it.  It came under the categories of teens, fantasy, horror, and suspense.  I like teen novels, but not any of the other categories.  It had a confusing, forced storyline and didn't turn out to be as good as I thought it was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment