Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quilt teaser

I got my quilt back from the quilter today.  All I have to do now is trim the edges and sew on the binding.  The binding will take a couple of weeks because I'll do it by hand.  More pictures in a couple of weeks. ;-)
I am pleased with this quilter because she did a beautiful job and has good prices.  This is the second quilt she's done for me and how's this for trust--I didn't know how much she was going to charge for the quilt because I had some additions, so I just sent the top to her and asked her to let me know the total.  Today I received an email giving me the tracking information, telling me it would arrive today, and telling me the total!  I got a check right out to the mailbox, and was very pleased she trusted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment