Sunday, February 24, 2013

Look what we found when we took an unfamiliar route to the orthodontist!

From the border where we park the car to the orthodontist's office, it's about 7 or 8 blocks and we usually go the same route.  However, it was chilly and Caroline didn't have her sweater, so we took a different route so we could stay in the sunhine longer.  AND . . . it happened to take us by this bakery I hadn't noticed before. 

Those $8 prices translate to about 65 cents US, so we stopped after her appointment.  I had exactly $1.26 on me, but that bought 2 pastries.  Caroline chose the front left chocolate-iced donut in the middle and I chose an empanada from the top left.  Bavarian cream and so fresh I thought it was going to fall apart and land on the sidewalk as we walked.

We will definitely be back on our next trip which is in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment