Tuesday, February 26, 2013

March Book Club

My niece Carolyn suggested this month's book club read and it's a lively one!  I was interested from the first page and it only got more exciting in the next few.  That's just the way I like to start a book.  A few of the book club selections in the past year have been difficult or impossible for me to get into (ahem, Kelly M, I think they were both your picks), so I appreciated being able to jump right into this one.  And to redeem Kelly M, I will say she is the one who had this one on her shelf and lent it to me before the library could come up with it.
I hadn't ever heard of Clive Cussler, but since this is the 12th book with this hero, I'd say Cussler's been busy and successful over the years.  Have you read anything by him?

No comments:

Post a Comment