Sunday, April 8, 2012

Meal Plan Sunday

Monday: Orange Sesame Chicken and Butter Tossed Asparagus

This whole dinner was delicious! I wanted to drink the sauce, it was that good. :-)

Tuesday: Quick Chicken Quesadillas, horchata

The quesadillas were a hit, but I was the only one who really liked the horchata.



Wednesday: Sausage, potato, and egg breakfast casserole

Thursday: Larry's pasta surprise

Friday: Pizza Snowballs

Everyone loved these! I used Grands Reduced Fat biscuits and cut each one into 6 pieces, then used 4 pieces for each snowball, which made 12 balls.

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear how the pizza snowballs turn out. They look fun. We, however, are eating never ending ham this week. Two people and a ham was not one of my better ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcella, we thought about a ham and with our big family it would have been fine, but dh said, "Let's just grill burgers," so that's what we did. Eeeeasy!

    ReplyDelete