Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another quick trip to Mexico

Today's visit was for a monthly check for Caroline, as well as putting a bracket back on a tooth. I was informed the price to put a bracket back on is $10. No one ever told me about this charge, so I talked them out of it this time. :-) This one was the result of biting off a chunk of uncooked ramen. Ho hum. No more of that. This picture was by a Chinese restaurant that offers your choice of 5 items for about $4. I always wonder if 1) the food is safe and 2) if Mexican Chinese food is different than American Chinese food.
As soon as I shot this picture from across the street, the man stood up and beckoned me over to his store to look at his things. You have to have strong nerves to walk around this town as the purveyors are constantly standing near the front and calling you to come in and look around.
Pretty picture, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment