Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meal Plan Sunday

Monday: Tortilla Soup from the freezer, rolls

Tuesday: Rice cooker macaroni and cheese, fresh veggies (roasted cauliflower)

This turned out to be really easy and everyone liked it. I forgot to stir the macaroni half way through, so there were some al dente pieces here and there. I'll make this again.

Wednesday: Oven Honey BBQ Chicken (that we didn't get to last week)

Everyone really liked this and it was very easy to make. A keeper.

Thursday: Chicken and Bacon Carbonara

Gotta say--this was a good week for new recipes. This was a hit with my family. I made a 150% batch and had lots left over for my family of 7. A single batch would have been all right, considering my family members are mostly small eaters.

Friday: Taco Pizza

This was easy and my family liked this. I used ground turkey and didn't love the turkey flavor, but had no other complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment