Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm so lonely {weird story}

Where is my mate??
Two days ago I got out of the shower and realized I had only one of my 1/3 ct. diamond earrings. Such a horrible feeling. I looked in my bed and found the back to it, and because I was in a hurry, I decided to look for the earring itself later. That evening I looked and the next day I looked more. Dh is an expert at finding lost things and I was pretty sure he would find it for me and I offered a monetary reward as well. Dh didn't get too excited about $5, but the girls did! LOL

But . . .

No earring. I'm guessing a replacement is about $500-800 and since these are an unusual setting and more than 20 years old, probably can't be replaced unless it's custom made. Boo hoo.

My camera is out of batteries, so I'm reduced to using my scanner, so I put my earring in to scan.

While it was scanning I glanced down and saw the back to one of the girls' earrings next to the desk leg.

Except . . . it wasn't an earring back, it was my other lost earring!!! I am so happy I could jump up and down!

No comments:

Post a Comment