Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend pictures

Friday and Saturday my friend and I attended a Family History conference in the big city. We got new ideas from talented speakers, talked and talked to each other, stayed up late, and snacked for two days. It was great!

I left dh in charge at home and never had a moment's worry about the job he would do taking care of the family there. This picture tickles me pink:
Dh took the picture himself, without my asking him to. I ordered co-op produce before I remembered I wouldn't be there to pick it up. Dh offered to go get it and when I got home all the produce was put away and he told me he had taken a picture of it as well. Isn't my honey the sweetest?

Another highlight of the weekend was the visit of our old friend Wayne from Alberta. He brought the girls some goodies . . .
. . . and played games with us . . .
. . . until late in the night. It was great to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment