Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where did the pictures go?

My camera is giving me fits again. I had some pictures from my recent Chinese Steamed Buns dinner as well as our Friday Night Pizza dinner. When I went through them I found they were very out of focus so I deleted them.

I'd like to say those are my buns, but I'd be lying. I honestly tried to get a pretty little crimp like that on the top of mine but in the end I just folded the round of dough in half and made them like half moons. Tasted just as good as the pretty way.

All it was was regular bread dough wrapped around a meat/onion/Asian seasonings mixture, then steamed in an improvised steamer for 10 minutes. Very tasty.

Friday's pizza was much like this:

That and a 2 liter bottle of soda did it for my family.

Today was clean up day for the girls' room. I honestly thought they would take all day to clean it but we were done in a little over an hour. Their room has a small ell and I was finally able to get all of the toys in that little area. It's about 4 x 6 feet and thanks to a large and a small book shelf, nearly everything is up off th floor. Now if I'd just get the gumption to empty the last four moving boxes piled in there, it'd be in good shape. I washed the sheets from all three of their beds, dried them in the sun, and the girls will slide in between fresh, crisp sheets tonight in a tidy room. Lucky girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment