Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Christmas

We had a good Christmas this year. A little drama that I'll detail to anyone who doesn't know that *I* want to know (that is to say I'll tell any of my regular readers what it was, but I'm not mentioning it to anyone else), but other than that, a great holiday.

My brother and his wife visited us from southern California and my son Kevin was home as well. This was the most we've had in a few years and it was nice. We had lots of good food and good talk.

My big present was a Scooba and it works well. The only quibble is due to the arrangement of my sink and dishwasher and the shape of the bottom of the dishwasher door, it doesn't clean right in front of my sink/dishwasher very well. That's an important area that I want cleaned!

The weather has cooled off, but we are still enjoying highs in the 50s (10-14C). Dh called just a few minutes ago to tell me our old neighbors from Gallup may come for a visit this weekend. The high today there is 29 degrees. I'll bet they need a little vacation!

1 comment:

  1. That's neat that your old neighbors are coming for a visit. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. :)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete