Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just call me Grandma Kate!

My grandson was born today to my daughter Holly. His name is Zachariah and he is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I might be biased though. Here he is less than half an hour old. He is a such a pretty baby with beautiful skin and a little bit of light brown hair. The hospital didn't weigh him in the birthing room and I had to leave to get my girls from the sitter so I'm not sure yet of his weight or length. The doctor thought he looked to be in the 6-7 pound range and I agree.

Hehehe, I didn't mean to post the picture of him with his loving Grandma first, but I don't know how to rearrange the pictures. But know that the most important people on this page are Holly and Baby Zach.

I wish for you, Baby Zach, all the love and sweetness life has to offer you. I hope you will have a wonderful life with your family.








3 comments:

  1. Welcome to baby Zach!!!!
    He is gorgeous.

    Congrats to Holly and Grandma Kate.

    aussie love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW KATE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great News. What a breath of fresh air! Enjoy the moments & blessings of this experience.
    Congratulations Grandma!

    ReplyDelete