Saturday, January 24, 2009

I should have called this . . .

. . . my Enchanted Silver Gem Golden Beehive blog because I've lived in New Mexico, Nevada, Idaho, California, and Utah in recent years. Well, not California, but since I lived there the first seventeen years of my life, I always give it a nod. That's too much moving around, if you ask me, and we are on the move again. I know I'll like wherever we land because I always do. Right now the following places are under consideration:

northern California
southern New Mexico

but really, any place in the West is a possibility. Or Florida. Just kidding. My brother would probably like to have some family around him in Florida, but we are western kind of people and I doubt we'd ever make a permanent move to the East or South, which excludes Florida nicely.

More news on a move soon, I hope. The kids and I will be here in town at least until school gets out. If you remember Carson City 2004 and Albuquerque 2007 you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment