Saturday, June 15, 2013

Out of town activity today

. . . and it was lots of fun!
The parents of some friends of ours have a nice place south of the city and they invited us to come out for the day.  The children swam and swam in the pool while some of the parents also swam and the others sat in the shade chatting and watching the children.

I was worried about my daughter-in-law who had sunscreen on, but is very fair-skinned, so I convinced her to let me bring her a towel to protect her from the sun.
We had a bbq lunch with hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, lots of chips and salsa, then brownies and ice cream for dessert.

Caroline was delighted when one of her friends from Activity Day showed up in an identical swim suit.  I guess her mom shops at Costco too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment