Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So busy I lost a student . . .

Well, I didn't exactly lose a student, but I was so busy I didn't check my email properly (I get a LOT of personal email) and didn't realize I'd been assigned a new student for the next day. I hate to lose out on an opportunity, but the lesson time was not going to work for me anyway, so it's probably better I didn't get the student. I hate to disappoint my company though.

I'll admit some of my busyness comes from spending time watching the olympics. I really love both the winter and the summer events. It's been a number of years since I've been able to really devote some time to watching them and just decided I was going to do that this year.

There have been some other things going on that have kept me moving. One of the nicest is that the weather is so warm (72F or 22C) that I've been hanging clothes out to dry. Sure wish I had a clothes line, but I've been doing all right using a drying rack and clothes hangers hung on the back porch. The clothes probably come out looking better this way anyhow. No "ears" on things from being hung with clothespins on the line. I like to find the good side to a situation. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment