Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures

Today the girls finally got to wear their new dresses and new shoes outside for the first time. This picture shows the dresses although no one is actually looking at the camera!
Here is my favorite because they all have such cute expressions on their faces. Dh had them make silly faces, then I caught this one.

I thought having fast and testimony meeting on Easter would be kind of the pits, but it was nice. I liked hearing the ward members (members of my congregation) express their love and gratefulness for Christ's death and resurrection and for His atonement.
After church we came home to a delightful ham dinner. We had ham, mashed potatoes, cranberries, fresh bread with butter, then a mincemeat crumble for dessert. I just now remembered I forgot to prepare the asparagus I got a couple of days ago. No problem, we'll just have it with the leftovers.

2 comments:

  1. The dresses are just gorgeous!!!!
    I love the *fun* pics too.I have some of those too....
    your Easter lunch sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses turned out great! Man, the girls are getting so big!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete