Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This has changed my hair style!

Yes, a YouTube video, a hair product, and a hair appliance.  Simple, huh?

Here is the video I happened to come across:

I noticed she has hair with a texture similar to mine although mine is a little shorter.

She used Aquage root lift foam.  I found some at my salon for about half the price of Aquage and it works the same as hers.

Last, I realized I need to buy a flat iron.  Dd arrived with one in tow, so I didn't actually buy one until hers gave up the ghost a few days ago.

I never knew how to get the lift I wanted, but with the root lift foam and back combing, I can get it just the way I want it.  Not the Texas-size hair she has, but something appropriate for me and my lifestyle.

For only about the second time in my life (now THAT'S sad), I love my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment