Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good bye, sweet grandsons :-(

When I got up yesterday I didn't know it was my last day with Holly and the boys. Her dh and mother-in-law came to get them in the evening. It's a long drive and I appreciated their taking it on.

Little LJ has spent more than half his life at our house. He was 3.5 weeks when he came and a few days past 2 months when he left.

Zachie got a buzz cut when he arrived (from Holly), so I asked her if I could give him another one before he left. He looked so cute with his little blond head and short short short hair.


The picture above is the best of four I took of the boys with their great-grandmother (my mother).  Lots of action on the baby's part and a slow camera response on mine.  I'm glad to have the picture though.

We miss the three of them already.  We hope they come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. I envy you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do. I thought of you so much as I was posting, both wishing your mom was alive and that you could be a part of your Z's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.

    Hugs

    I am glad, you can enjoy yor family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful boys. Your Mom is pretty, too, but I've told you that before, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete