Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A bit about the job I certified for

Someone asked for information about the job I'm hoping to start soon. The requirements are pretty specific for the job:

College graduate
Teacher, preferably at the high school or higher level
ESL teacher, accustomed to accents
Something else equally specific, but I can't remember what it was

By a stroke of luck I happened to fit all the requirements. I haven't actually started yet and am curious to see how it will all work.

Contact me privately if you want more information and I can tell you the company and point you toward their website. I applied about six months ago and finally heard from them about 4-6 weeks ago.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have the job yet?
    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, never mind, no teaching cert. Took them long enough to get back to you, huh? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dx--yes, I do. I haven't started yet though.

    ReplyDelete