Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonderful Monday

The best news of all--


WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE!!!


I can't even express the relief I feel over that. This has been an awful month, what with family things, the heat, and then the uncertainty about where we were going to be living. I finally feel like I can settle in to our house, register the girls for school, and feel like we'll be here for awhile.

Next, I had a letter in the mail yesterday. It was from two of my former students (husband and wife) and was a very sweet thank you note. It was very much appreciated. It also had a Target gift card included that will take care of all the school supplies my daughters will need for school this year.



Lastly, our baby birds are looking a lot like teenagers these days. Instead of being nestled down in the nest last night they were perched on the edge of it. They didn't budge when I put the camera up there, but I'll bet they'll be gone in a day or two.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous news!
    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you.

    nice idea with the gift card too.

    L

    ReplyDelete