Saturday, March 31, 2012

Beautiful fruits and vegetables

I haven't been to Bountiful Baskets in about two months because I've been so successful with Market on the Move (60 lbs for $10). However, I was wanting fruit and more vegetable variety, so I signed up for Bountiful Baskets this week. It was great to work in shirt-sleeve temperatures and morning light vs. the cold and dark of the winter, too. :-)
Nothing particularly exotic today, but everything is something someone in my family likes:

2 pineapples
3 grapefruits (to go with the 300 still left on the tree in the backyard)
6 Mineola oranges
9 Valencia oranges (fresh orange juice for breakfast today)
7 bananas
grape tomatoes
5 sweet potatoes
2 cauliflowers
4 broccoli crowns
1 Romaine lettuce
3 bundles of asparagus tips

No comments:

Post a Comment