Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift for the neighbors

I'm not a great gift-giver. I can never think of anything and when I do, I don't know how to present it. My next door neighbors have a son who plays with my daughters a lot and they really like him. Guess what? The mother is the "gifty" type!

In the past I've managed to come up with appropriate Christmas gifts which have included a small flannel quilt for the son and a Starbuck's gift bag for the mom.

Today I came across a family gift on a blog. Doesn't this look fun? I think it would be the perfect family gift for them (along with a batch of The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls like last year).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I've been struggling with a gift idea for my sisters family. They love sweets and that ice cream sundae kit idea is perfect! I can dress it up with a good ice cream scoop and the actual ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete