Friday, September 20, 2013

I finally got smart about learning little tap routines in class

I'd keep thinking I'm going to practice the routines at home so I can improve faster, then I'd get home and not be able to remember exactly how they went. 

Today I took my camera to class and made a short video of the teacher dancing so I could remember what she did.  If you look at it you'll want to laugh that I couldn't remember such an easy thing, but she covers so much, it's hard to remember everything.  Plus almost everything is new to me so I don't have a frame of reference for new things. 

Here is the first video I ever uploaded to youtube:
Here is a little bit of footwork in a routine the instructor is teaching us:
The teacher is teriffic and I signed up for section II of the classes because I'm having a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment