Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things I Know

*It's nice to have a little work-sanctioned break from work to chat with a friend.*

*When Culver's sends you a promotional email it's hard to think about sticking to your diet.*

*Seeing someone's online signature that says, "Being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard." makes you glad to have stuck with the diet and have lost 10 pounds so far.*

*It's awesome to hear my daughters play little songs on the piano.*

*It's even awesome to hear them screech out a few notes on their violin/violas.*

*Finding warm eggs in the nest makes the "chicken clean up duty" all worthwile.

*Warm days and cool nights are perfect weather.*

*I'm glad my friend Leigh uses this posting format now and then so I can copy her.*

No comments:

Post a Comment