Friday, July 29, 2011

I think car things are done

In June and July:

Another car and I backed slowly into each other. Oops. Had to pay a big deductible to get my bumper fixed.

Someone rear-ended another car while driving our Suburban. $750 to mostly fix the damage.

Another car rolled or backed into my car. Just got it fixed this week and the other insurance company paid. It looks good.

Someone in the family got a Robocop ticket for running a red light. Big fine.

Someone in the family got a Robocop ticket for running a right turn red light while driving my car. NOT ME. And it wasn't dh either.

Trying to sell Mom's Jeep and don't have the title. Have a buyer, but California is taking forEVER to pony up the duplicate title. Hope the buyer stays with us.

Dh is buying a car tomorrow. I'm not really happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment