Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meal Plan Sunday

My freezers are FULL. My goal is to get them emptied out a bit and to have an easy-prep week.

Monday: Foil-Pack Chicken Fajita Dinner [I followed the directions except I had only a large green pepper and didn't use the red one. It was good.]

Note: the link doesn't seem to be working today, so here it is again: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/foil-pack-chicken-fajita-dinner-111262.aspx

Tuesday: Mexican Lasagne (frozen in the freezer from a month or two ago) I have jury duty this day, so it will be good for Grandma to be able to just pop a casserole into the oven.

Wednesday: Basic Quiche Recipe from The Enchanted Broccoli Forest

Thursday: a pre-packed Hormel beef tips package from the freezer that I'll serve over noodles with some frozen veggies and frozen bread. I'll heat everything. :-)

Friday: Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment