Thursday, February 25, 2010

Need a ride?

Today the girls and I went to the largest non-motorized parade without elephants in the world. I guess there is a non-motorized parade bigger than ours in Sri Lanka, but theirs has elephants. ;-) It is to celebrate a big rodeo we have here every year. The girls are even out of school for two days because of it. Anyway, the girls were more interested in playing with trash and in the dirt than in the horses and marching bands passing by, but it was still nice to get out and see a part of town we hadn't seen yet.

I found this sign right by the street near the parking lot we used. I'm really glad it doesn't apply in my life. Let's just say the part of town that hosted the parade is um . . . different . . . from my own part.

No comments:

Post a Comment