Saturday, May 22, 2010

My baby turns six


This weekend my baby turns six years old. She's a sweetie and a half and I'm grateful to have had her in my life for six years.

Once again I thought we were going miniature golfing but again I was wrong. Dd wanted to go to McDonald's for dinner, then to our favorite Western Village for the melodrama, carousel, and train ride, so we did. The McDonald's we went to is a local landmark because it's on the busiest corner in our city and there is a VERY LARGE Tyranosaurus Rex out in front and some other dinosaur in back. The T. Rex was a bit close to traffic for my taste, so I snapped the girls near the back entrance.

S wasn't angry, she was just making a face. We got to the Western Village earlier in the day thay we usually do, so we looked around a bit and went on the train before the show.

While I waited I tried to get a picture of myself and the "ticket taker" at the "train station." I ended up with a lot of myself in the picture and not much ticket taker. ;-)

Don't you wish you knew what the foreign writing actually says? I hope it's not anything obscene or inappropriate!

We had a great time together as a family. I really love them all.

Once again, I predict a wonderful year ahead for my sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment